We are excited to announce that our office will reopen on May 11th, 2020.
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, we will continue to have a commitment to you and our employee’s safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office and we will continue to provide the excellent standard for infection control that is required in a dental office.
We are excited to announce that our office will reopen on May 11th, 2020. As a result, we have started the process of rescheduling the appointments that were postponed by our office due to the restrictions and concerns from COVID-19. Due to updated guidelines from the CDC and ADA, we have implemented new protocols to be adhered to in the clinical and nonclinical areas of our office to continue to provide a safe atmosphere for our patients and staff. Some changes will include:
- Patient screening before all appointments are made and we ask you to wear a mask when entering the building. Please bring a mask if you have one.
- Patients will check in over the phone and we will ask for our patients to wait in their cars as we complete an additional day of appointment screening form. This will minimize the use of our waiting room. When your provider and treatment area is ready we will call or wave you in.
- We will scan each patient’s temperature and review screening questions for all entering the building .
- Only patients receiving care will be permitted for entry. Parents of child patients will be asked to wait in their vehicle during the appointment.
- As a result of the screening process, some patients may be asked to postpone elective or routine appointments if they are considered to be in a higher risk category such as age over 65 years old, serious underlying medical conditions, or immunocompromised status. Please see the following link to check on what the CDC considers higher risk: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra- precautions/people-at-higher-risk.html
- The dental office team will also be screened with the same protocol as patients at the beginning of each work day.
- The dental office team will be wearing masks throughout the day and we encourage you to do so as well before and after your care.
- Clinical staff may also be wearing additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Staff members will disinfect clinical and nonclinical areas of contact throughout the day.
- Medical Grade HEPA-13 air purifiers will be installed in each treatment room, as well as the reception area. Our HVAC system is being upgraded to aid in air purification.
If you would like to call our office to reschedule an appointment it would be greatly appreciated! We are working hard to call to reschedule you as well to accommodate our patients for maintaining their oral health. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment please call our office at 701-478-4500. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Pete Mathison, DDS and Team!